COVID-19 is going to change the way we go about life for some time. Please follow the Health Departments advice to stay safe.
We are continuing to practice however by telephone or videoconference sessions for the next few weeks however we will be offering face to face sessions in due course when the Govt says it is safe to return to work. If you are at risk, or considered susceptible then we will offer telephone or videoconference sessions.
Patients at risk of COVID-19 include people who:
- Who are ill with other flu/cold symptoms
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 but haven’t been admitted to hospital
- are required to isolate themselves following the advice from the Department of Health
- are considered susceptible to COVID-19
- meet the current national triage criteria for suspected COVID-19 infection.
People are considered susceptible to COVID-19 if they’re:
- over 70
- over 50 and of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- a parent of a child under 12 months old
- being treated for a chronic health condition or are immune compromised.
When we are at the office, safe distancing guidelines apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you wish to enquire further